OECS Education Support Project (OESP) Status Update meeting seeks to:
- Apprise on the progress of implementation of the OESP and decide on clear next steps for the duration of the project;
- Afford an opportunity for the Commission and development partner to get insights into national activities, challenges and lessons learned;
- Share plans and learn from each other’s approaches to implementation.
Through funding provided by the Global Partnership for Education, the OECS has developed a project to support the implementation of the OESP to build stakeholder buy-in, consensus, and acceptance of the Primary Grades’ Core Learning Standards and Assessment Framework.
- Representatives of the World Bank/GPE;
- Chief Education Officers – Representing Ministries of Education in Common Wealth of Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines;
- National Focal Points for Monitoring and Evaluation and Curriculum and Assessment from the Ministry of Education of the above Member States;
- OECS - Education Development Management Unit (EDMU) staff and Accounts representative
From June 26-27, 2018 from 9:00 A.M - 5:30 PM.
St Vincent and the Grenadines