The 15-month project is made possible through funding from the Government of Germany and is geared toward building a regional dialogue series in the Eastern Caribbean States that will enhance governments’ capacities to collect, analyse and utilise data on human mobility caused by climate change. To achieve this objective IOM Dominica will work closely with the Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC), the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) as well as other local and regional stakeholders.
The agenda will include remarks by:
- Michele Klein-Solomon, Regional Director, Regional Office for Central America, North America and the Caribbean (IOM)
- H.E. Dr. Didacus Jules, Director General, OECS
Donor Remarks (Federal Republic of Germany):
- Andreas Haack, Chargé d’Affaires a.i.
- Natasha Greaves, Head of Office, IOM Dominica
There will also be a question and answer segment after the presentations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media is invited to attend. Kindly confirm your attendance by registering here.
- The Virtual Launch will be streamed live today Wednesday 30 September 2020, at 3:30pm on the IOM Dominica Facebook Page.
+1767 275-3225 or +1767 285-0794