Official launch of the UNFPA Report: State of World Population 2018 "The Power of Choice: Reproductive Rights and the Demographic Transition".
Participants will include:
- Head of the OECS Health Unit
- Representatives of the UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund) for Barbados and the OECS
- Representatives of PAHO (Pan American Health Organization)
- Executive Director of St. Lucia Planned Parenthood Association
- Representatives of regional institutions
- The general public
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media is invited to attend.
The press briefing will be held on November 19, 2018 at 5:30 PM
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, Saint-Lucia
Dr. Carlene Radix
(758) 485 1491
(758) 458 1260