The town hall meeting aims to raise awareness on the impacts of climate change, migration of population and urgent resettlement caused by natural disasters. The general public is invited to the screening of a short movie on that particular matter which will be followed by an open discussion with Saint Lucian leaders and people affected by climate change.
- Experts in the area of Environment and Climate Change in Saint Lucia,
- The OECS Environmental Sustainability Cluster,
- Representatives of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The general public is invited to attend
- The media are invited for interviews.
The town hall meeting will be held on July 20 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Anse-La-Raye primary chool, Saint Lucia.
(758) 455 6372
(758) 455 6355