As a part of the Bank Group Regional Strategy (RPS) FY2015-19 framework, the Global Partnership for Education has provided the OECS with the funding to develop and execute a project to support the implementation of the OESS. The key objectives of the Project are to:
- Use quality learning standards to support evidence based teaching and learning at the primary level;
- Improve teacher practices at the primary level;
- Strengthen primary school leadership and accountability and
- Initiate the strengthening of sector monitoring and evaluation capacity in support of evidence-based strategic management and decision-making, in Member Countries.
By the close of the consultation, participants will:
- Engage in the final peer review of the Primary grades’ Core Learning Standards and Assessment Framework inclusive of alignment to curricular units and current national and regional assessments.
- Contribute to the finalisation of the Formative Assessment Teacher’s Handbook and User Guidelines for the standards and assessment framework documents.
- Prepare recommendations for the acceptance of the project documents for implementation.
- OECS Education Development Management Unit
- Chief Education Officersfrom the OECS Member States
- Deputy Chief Education Officers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media houses.
From April 24 to 26, 2018.
Radisson Beach Resort
|This story aligns with OECS Strategic Objective No.5: Drive Key Economic Priorities.|