The objective of INTERREG CARES is to ensure capacity building in an effort to support the development of regional approaches to health services. INTERREG CARES seeks to coordinate the access of the citizens of the OECS Member States to health services in the French Departments in the Eastern Caribbean in multiple areas including, cancer treatment, cardiology, ophthalmology and a number of other specialised medical services.
Participants will include:
- Experts in the areas of Health, Education, Pharmaceutical Procurement Services, and Development Cooperation & Resource Mobilisation of the OECS;
- Head and delegation of the Regional Health Agency of Guadeloupe (ARS);
- Head and delegation of the General Social Security Fund of Martinique and Guadeloupe (CGSS);
- Head and delegation of the University Hospital Centre of Martinique (CHUM);
- Delegation of the University Hospital Centre of Guadeloupe;
- Commissioner of Martinique to the OECS ;
- Representatives of the Regional Council of Guadeloupe;
- Ambassador of France to the OECS and Barbados; and
- Representatives of the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media is invited to attend.
The press briefing will be held on October 31, 2018 at 5:45 PM
Coco Palm Resort, Saint Lucia
Dr. Carlene Radix
(758) 485 1491
(758) 458 1260
|This story aligns with OECS Strategic Objective No.1: Regional Integration.|