The Data Management meeting forms part of Phase I of the OECS Social Data Management System. It seeks to:
- Create a national and regional standard for data collection and management in the OECS sub-region; and
- Legally guide social development work from its planning phase to the impact analysis, at the national and regional levels of the OECS sub-region.
The Council of Ministers provides the opportunity for Ministers to dialogue on significant policy and programme matters facing social development across OECS Member States and to collaborate in crafting common solutions to the issues that the sector faces.
- OECS Social and Human Development Unit
- Ministers for Human and Social Development from the OECS Member States
- Data management professionnals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media houses.
From June 5 at 8:00 A.M to June 9 at 5:30 PM.
Radisson Beach Resort