When applying for the Scholarship, applicants are required to submit:
- Signed application form;
- Letter of Acceptance from the University of Chile;
- Certified copies of transcripts;
- A copy of the Curriculum Vitae;
- A brief explanation as to why this study is being undertaken and how it would benefit the applicant’s country;
- A brief description of the intended focus of the applicant’s thesis;
- A letter of academic reference; and
- A letter of sponsorship from the applicant’s employer.
Member States are asked to note that the deadline for the submission of electronic applications is 30 October 2019.
Electronic applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Successful applicants will be provided with the following:
- Tuition for the duration of the programme;
- A monthly allowance of 500,000 Chilean Pesos (USD 721);
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance;
- An allowance of 90,000 Chilean Pesos (USD 130) for text and study materials; and
- An allowance of 230,000 Pesos (USD 332) for thesis preparation.
Further details about the application process along with the application forms can be found here.